From the small eyes of a small chinese boy

My experiences when i walk through life, my thoughts and of course my condescending brand of humor.

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Its been a good holiday....

This has been a great holiday for me, in many ways, much better than my last one back in S'pore. For one, I've been hanging out with my closer friends, they may not be as happening as some of my other social friends, but i know i can depend on them when the time comes. Its heart-warming to know that, although we're all split up, we can all get back together and re-think old times.

Special Thanx to..

My canoeing buddies..Jeremy, Jason, Jinyuan and Yixiong. We've been close for the longest time already. Looking over the canoeing pictures reminds me of all the good times we've been through together. It was a memorable and unforgettable experience. I wish we all could relive that experience all over again. Looking at the prom photos also shows how much we've grown up since 4 years ago. I believe 20 years down the road, we'll still be the best of friends.

Chels, Ja, Mish and Eelis..I've only really hung out with you guys for only one sem. But you gals made my life so much better in Perth. You gals were undoubtedly the highlight of my life for the past few months..even more so than my car..yes...that big a highlight. Ard some girls, I know i have to watch my mouth, but i can talk to you guys with alot of honesty which is duly appriciated..and i know you gals will still love me..........right????

Narisa..Surprise package. Arrived in Perth with a rather infamous repuation, haha. But then again, if we're gonna talk about infamous reputations, i might as well talk about myself. We instantly clicked like we've been friends for years. Its very re-assuring that someone actually shares so much in common with myself, when it comes to views on life and love. Talking to you is like talking to a guy, your skin is so thick..its not all bad, infact its really rather good...that way I'll always be myself around you.

Mish...my soccer buddy..The only one i didn't really know before stepping into your house. Since you arrived in Singapore earlier than the rest..We've hung out abit..esp during the EURO..you're really funny..you burp, drink beer, watch soccer and play soccer! Like quite MAN..but den again, I've seen the female side of you..which is good..a balance. It still seems there is much more to find out..you have a good heart and your company has been fun.

Tanya...my dearest xiaomei..I miss you so much. Since you left for the US to study, our contact has been minimal. 3 years have flown by and now you're going from chicago to california to do your masters. I only get to see you like once a year, which is crap. But i know that you won't forget me cause you're one of the most kind hearted people I've met. TAKE CARE!!!!

My darling narisa (my honda crx in perth, Narisa forced me to name my car after her)...You're about ten years old but you've been a great gal. I like your curves, your looks, the way your engine sounds and the good times we've had together. When i demand the most from you, at 7500rpm, the noise you make is truely orgasm-inducing, better than real sex! People always say you're selfish because you only have two seats, but what do they know...you're my pride and joy!! (note: i'm talking about my car..not the real narisa)

There are still alot of people i have yet to mention but these are the people( and one car) that have been prominent in recent times..if i didn't mention you, it doesn't mean i don't appriciate you.

Right people..take care..

chris

4 Comments:

  • At 2:31 AM, Blogger =) said…

    Eh.. You and your eyes very small meh?

     
  • At 2:33 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    yes, i am small, if you're talking about body size..heh..and yes..i have small eyes..

     
  • At 5:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a great site » »

     
  • At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Very nice site! » » »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home