From the small eyes of a small chinese boy

My experiences when i walk through life, my thoughts and of course my condescending brand of humor.

Saturday, July 03, 2004

ONE MORE DAY TO THE FINAL!!

Its like one more day to the final of euro 2004! portugal vs greece..i tip greece to win it.

Ok, hmm, what did I do today. Oh yes, I went canoeing today! Early in the morning, i woke up and picked up yixiong and i arrived a full hour earlier that those two arses jeremy lai and jason lim, the perpetual latecomers. Rowed afew laps and got a nice tan..hehe..on the way to kallang, even saw mark koh driving his white estima.

I took an afternoon nap because i really didn't sleep enough and later met jason, yixiong and jinyuan for some lan games. I think i really did quite well. Jason once again proved, he can't win a game if he doesn't camp. He was so proud he beat me, but actually the real reason he won is cause my ally got disconnected (jinyuan).

After that was supposed to meet my fren for supper, but he couldn't make it due to unforseen circumstances, so i met narisa, and we drove all the way to bedok to join mish and charles for supper. Along the way, got blardy lost lah. Yes, Narisa claims its cause she's too distracting..the real reason is cause i don't go bedok at all...

After a good meal and a nice chat. We drove back. And can u believe it? we got lost!! again!! had so much blardy trouble finding the ECP, had to stop and ask a cab driver. sighz..

I shall not say what kind of book i found in narisa's possesion..hahahaha..she's a tootface

chris

1 Comments:

  • At 4:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home