From the small eyes of a small chinese boy

My experiences when i walk through life, my thoughts and of course my condescending brand of humor.

Sunday, July 18, 2004

FAVOURITE PHRASES FROM MY FRIENDS
 
Jason- 1) Surely 2) LANNNN JIAO 3) Lai is a moron 4) fucked up 5) that small girl in the uniform damn chio 6) Alpha aurora damn powerful
 
Jeremy- 1) Aiiiiiyah 2) I'm on the way 3) I'll call you back (he never does) 4) Call me back (then he doesn't pick up) 5) I'm discussing some stuff 6) I need a woman! 7) Hands ups ! You're under arrest!
 
Jinyuan- 1) fuck it! 2) surely leh 3) lai is a moron 4) play games with jason need patience 5) OOOOOOH..ok loh you win you win 6) I tell you ah, that guy...one more time..i'm going to.....
 
Yixiong- 1) Surely leh 2) Lai is a moron 3) Everywhere is near balestier 4) No, no, you don't get my point, you see ah.....(den starts to ramble)
 
Chelsea- 1) Tootface 2) Get out of my house 3) what did you say? SAY AGAIN 4) surely 5) Lai is a moron 6) Nari's boobs damn nice, NAI NAI!! 7) I hate players (hur hur)
 
Mish- 1) Tootface 2) Eh, chris..i tell you ah... 3) Why do you smoke, Charles will nvr smoke(WTF!!) 4) *burp* 5) I want to sleep 6) Why you drive so slow? (for your information, i drive slowly cause my passengers always ask me to slow down) 7) Do you feel safe when i drive?
 
Narisa- 1) He/she's a moron lah! 2) Cannot take it 3) Wallau, disgusting la! 4) Boobs? ok lah, that one i got confidence( hur hur) 5) Wah so cute!! (in act cute voice) 6) Don't like that lah....
 
 
 
 

2 Comments:

  • At 2:38 AM, Blogger Mishi said…

    haha this is super funny!!! hahahaha...

     
  • At 4:29 AM, Blogger nari said…

    Chris LIM! u are a MORON lah! wah lau i CANNOT take it! u are damn disgusting lah! i since when got always talk bout my BOOBS and how i have CONFIDENCE AH??? ONLY once k! and i was kidding! and u toot, say i act cute!!! BLEAH! DON'T LIKE THT AH! anyhow defame me! whack u one time good good ah! TOOTFACE!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home