From the small eyes of a small chinese boy

My experiences when i walk through life, my thoughts and of course my condescending brand of humor.

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

I dunno what to write for this entry.....
 
And this spells trouble, cause when I have no idea what to write, I'll write bullshit...Anyway i write bullshit most of the time..You see its me, I'm christopher Lim, God made me unique in a way, that i'm full of shit. Thankfully i still have many friends who appriciate me, as a full of shit person. Ok this is wrong..i seem to have an obsession with shit.

Thanx to Mel goh and Mish, this sem I've been more in touch with God. I lost touch with him towards the end of my college days and he couldn't contact me during my army days.  Primarily because i couldn't wake up on Sunday mornings. Yeah but i miss my days as a praise and worship leader back in my church, a whole four years. Right now alot of ppl will be gasping and thinking..ohh man...HIM?? a praise and worship leader??? ha..yah i know, its unbelievable.

Well, i guess its about time i return to HIM..after my years in the wilderness. Its harder though, than i thought it would be to be re-acquainted with him. I know all this time HE has been there for me, although i haven't been there for him. But as they say, its never too late.

Ok, enough on this...lets get on with the happenings on my life..

I have a 3 day week, which is fortunate, monday, tues and thursday...it was the best combination of days i could get. I have no idea how to wake up for class though, its blardy freezing and before i can reach sch, i'm usually in cold-shock.

My car is still in damn good condition, sighz, looking at her, its so hard to believe she's ten years old..ppl still ask me if she's brand new. I love her to bits and I dread the day i have to sell her when i leave perth. Sighz....all the lancers i murdered on the highway...oops..shdn't be saying this, my mom reads my blog.

Okok..err what did i do today, went to support mish at her netball game =) . Ha, that tootface hasn't been feeling well all week...still go and play..but yah..was there to support since my sch hasn't started yet. Oh and a really really chio teammate of her's talked to me..haha..so unexpected. Quite happy for awhile.............yah i know, damn cheap thrill right..haha..but what do u expect from a guy who kills lancers and wakes up the neighbourhood coming home 2 am in the morning. Thats me, ultra bo liao...but for now..i feel i can do bo liao things and blame it on the brashness of my youth..

Which reminds me, i'm not exactly getting any younger......22 this year...my target of affording my first ferrari by 28 isn't that far away...Dont' get married NVM, don't have kids NVM...but i must own one of those in my lifetime...not with my lao pei's money of coz...I know everyone is shaking their heads now..but i have my reasoning for this....FIRST COMES the ferrari...den after the ferrari..naturally, a woman will follow, followed by many kids....haha maybe I'll have haf a few women bear me more kids....okok i'm joking ppl...thats not really me typing....

Watch the lancer pulling up beside you...continue going at 100km/h in fourth...as he looks over at you, slip it into neutral, rev the engine twice...slip it into third, dump the clutch and slam the accelerator, hear the valves of the VTEC opening...hear the music get drowned out by your engine..and see the lancer driver's face get smaller and smaller in your sideview mirror...Man, I am SUCH A KID!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home