From the small eyes of a small chinese boy

My experiences when i walk through life, my thoughts and of course my condescending brand of humor.

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Players, Playees....and the fish and bait game....

 
For some reason, everyone is talking about this, i think it started with dearest chels haha..
Ok here's my two cents..Personally, I think its a very sick game. Really really sick...i hate players, its like a cheap ego trip. Its really really dishonest and you have no idea how you could hurt someone..

I do agree that girls shouldn't be too easy, the way the world works...even if a girl is really interested in someone, she shouldn't leave herself open to hurt, by being so easy. It really really happens all the time.

Obviously, it feels good when you find out someone is interested in you, unless you find out the person is someone you really detest, (oh yes, that really happens too). I believe no matter how happy this thrills you, its good to be honest. Nvr give a straightforward ans if you're not sure, don't lead the person either...its def not right.

Ok..i think this is something everyone will agree on, I'm not a player. Principly because no one wants to play with me.. =(  Ok i admit, when i was younger i couldn't really deal with love and life very well, and i couldn't handle it very well either. But i guess i've grown up abit in this sense that i'm not so open to hurt anymore....

For me its like...if can, then can lor....if cannot den sua lohz....Abit like Robert Pires, got space dribble lor...no space pass lor....I hope that made sense. But i think this approach really puts up this defensive wall ard yourself..true, you might block off somethings you might have wanted to hear..but den again, you're not at risk of getting hurt =)

chris

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home