From the small eyes of a small chinese boy

My experiences when i walk through life, my thoughts and of course my condescending brand of humor.

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

What is the point..

Whats the point of having all the money in the world but only yourself to spend it on. Whats the point of having all the cars in the world to drive when there's no one to go with you for the ride. Whats the point of having a joke to tell, but no one to share it with. Whats the point of having alot love to give, but no one to give it to.

Real happiness cannot be gained with material goods.
Money gives you joy, but it doesn't bring you happiness forever.

You know,perhaps humans are too complicated. We strive hard, we succeed, give ourselves a good lifestyle. But our complacent needs and desires serve to make us unhappy with what we have.

Looking back on my life, I think GOD has been trying to teach me alot of lessons, some which I learnt instantly, other's it took me quite awhile.

Ideally, I have everything a 22 year old guy could want. But something is still missing.

EVEN a woman dying of cancer showed less grief than me, showed less pain than me. She showed me that happiness is in the palm of your hand, not in the deeper reaches of your pocket.

I know now what i want....