From the small eyes of a small chinese boy

My experiences when i walk through life, my thoughts and of course my condescending brand of humor.

Monday, September 13, 2004

A little bit of history (journey)

1982- Baptised as a baby

1983 to 1995- Went to Church but never really understood my faith, never understood what it meant to be a catholic.

1996- Went for my confirmation camp with Youth Alive and started to understand my faith.

1997 to 2000 - Was a wonderful journey exploring my own faith and understanding my GOD.

2001- Left Church and never went back, disappointed with how certain things turned out.

2002 to early 2004 - Nvr sought GOD's help, Faith was as weak as the glowing ambers of an extingusihed fire.

mid 2004- Now rebuilding my relationship with GOD, the journey that ended for awhile has begun again.

Praise GOD
Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home